Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Update.

Hola.

Okay, this blog is just for me.

I am a good person.

I love my life.

I am great at what I do.

I am happy, though sometimes I don't show it.

My life is fine, but it will get even better.

I surround myself only with good people who love me as I am.

If anyone has an issue with the way I look; they need to take it up with two people: God and my mother.

People may think that my being is an excuse to pour their failures and insecurities on me. Trust me, they need more than their junk to weigh me down.

Beauty is deceptive. Outer beauty hides pure ugliness whereas inner beauty will glow no matter what the package it comes in.

God (or whatever you wanna call him or it) may good for some things...but nothing beats good old fashioned common sense and reason.

Love is subjective. Love is cruel. Love is unkind...but it's still something we all want (myself included).

In closing...I <3 me...always.

Carlos J. Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment