Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SUMMER FUR: The fur done flewww!!!


Hola muchachos y muchachas...well, mostly muchachos. Hehe!

Last Friday, just in time to usher the gay pride weekend; I went to a big cave (better known as the Gay & Lesbian Center on 13th Street) and what do I see? BEEEAAAAARRRRZZZZZ!!!!

Big bears, little bears, skinny bears, muscle bears...bottom line, if they had fur, they were bears. Okay, maybe one or two of them were missing that vital characteristic, but WHO CARES?!

Promoter Joe Fiore outdid himself this year after FUR BALL with the ultimate bear free-for-all that included dancing, raffles, hot go-go boys, including HX go-go boy nominee Jonny Mack (okay, that whole 'voting' thing was rigged; my boy shoulda won, and who in the hell is this Geronimo anyway?!?!?!) and a sexy up-and-'cum'mer by the name of J.G. Ruffcub. Oh! That was a sight for a loveless, f*ckless, hairy cub as myself. He may have been small in stature, but the face of an angel, the body of a sexy couch potato, complete with beer/chipsn'dip gut and an ass that just made him say, "come inside, by all means"!

The place was packed, the crowd was wild, I danced, I drank and yes, I even took my shirt off to reveal the loads of fur on my back (and front). Bottom line, no hibernation required, just good furry fun.

...and yes, a certain music superstar non-bear who had passed away was given tribute. Thanks Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment